Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Health is Expensive

Hello there...
I missed for post some new blog.. But well... My situation is not healthy lately. Approximately less than a month now I'm sick, whether it be a headache, runny nose, nasal congestion..... could be due the weather and all, but i'm too busy with the new activities in my office. As I've previously posted about the Acting Class with SAKTI Acting Studio and activities since last Tuesday it had begun. Pretty fun! I've got a new lesson from acting. Moreover taught by the renowed drama teacher like Mr. Eka D. Sitorus. An honor for me to be one of his students.

Nevertheless keep your health, because health care is expensive. You have to pay for the actual drug is a poison that goes into your body. Weather it's also the greatest influence. Pollution. And also the heavy thoughts that can make you stress. 

Keep your health is good, guys ^^

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lockerette Paw Print